Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Note From A Short-Term Ministry Team Member

We received this message from a high school student who was here last week on a short-term ministry team.  One of our prayers as an organization is that God will raise up the next generation of missionaries from the students and adults who partner with us through short-term mission.

"3:18! You guys are awesome! After going on this mission trip my heart has broken for the people of San Carlos Apache. Recently I have felt called to grow up and do full time ministry work, but I wasn't sure what this meant exactly, I didn't know if this meant to be pastor or worship artist or what? But now my eyes have been opened. I now know that I am called to be a missionary. I want to live the rest of my life serving and ministering to the children of God in different cultures. Thanks for this life changing experience 3:18 Ministries!"

God is moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment